Author Guidelines for Landscapes: the Journal of the International Centre for Landscape and Language
Guide for Contributors to the ICLL journal Submissions
Submissions should be sent in electronic form via the submission link on the journal home page. Paper submissions will not be considered nor returned. Images should be sent in jpg-format, sound files in wav-format. Scholarly articles must include an abstract of 150-200 words appended below the title of the article. All submissions must be accompanied by a brief biographical note placed above the submission title. Contributions submitted to Landscapes should only require minor corrections and need to conform to the journal’s style guide.
The Journal does not charge any submission fees or article processing charges.
- Please use UK English.
- Please use single spacing for both main text and footnotes.
- The text should be unjustified with a font size of 12 points.
- Please use footnotes and in-text citations instead of endnotes.
- Indicate new paragraphs by indenting their first line with the tab key. Please do not indent the first paragraph under a heading.
- For all other matters please comply with the current edition of the MLA style.