Edith Cowan University
School of Education
This research addressed the question: What is the impact of the research of Dr. Helen Adam into the culturally responsive use of diverse literature on practitioners, school communities, policy makers and the wider community?
- The primary beneficiaries of Adam’s work include policy makers, educational professionals & consultants, academics, teacher trainers, and librarians.
- The secondary beneficiaries of Adam’s research include school children and their families, school communities and the wider community.
- Adam’s research is of pervasive and profound significance in educational sectors and is rapidly becoming of global significance.
- Adam’s research is transformative and impacts on the lives of educators, their learners, and communities.
- Adam needs to strive to increase impact in the publishing sector.